Whether it’s panic, bursts of anger or sudden tears, you can overcome stress and anxiety.
Stress, anxiety and depression show up in different ways. You could be experiencing:
- angry outbursts
- feeling stuck, confused or worried
- being teary or overly sensitive
- feeling empty or hollow
- feeling overwhelmed or out of control
- lack of motivation or depressed moods
- feeling uneasy or anxious a lot of the time
- struggling with your sense of direction or purpose
Through counseling, you can alleviate the symptoms of anxiety and depression. Therapy can even help you overcome negative behaviors that feel like they have taken hold. You can develop a stronger sense of self. You can confidently know where you want to live, what you want to do, where you want to work, and who you want to be with.
Your life can meet its full potential and you can feel as good as your life looks on the outside.
Through therapy, you and I can help you to get a handle on your life, to feel like yourself again, or better!
With my assistance, you work toward regaining a sense of well being
In stark contrast to feeling hostage to anxiety and depressed moods you gain mastery toward:
- Feel calm, positive and secure, even in situations that triggered anxiety in the past.
- Be at ease and feel more yourself without having to put on an act.
- Have a greater sense of control over important aspects of your life – make good choices and take appropriate actions.
- Have a new or renewed sense of purpose. Feeling more confident and self-assured will enable you to trust or find your instincts and passions again.
- Feel more resilient, flexible, and spontaneous. Paradoxically, along with feeling more in control, it will also feel OK to ‘let go’ more. You will find yourself better able to cope with matters that are beyond your control.
- Find and feel happiness and joy in your life, in work and leisure, relationships and family.